The Norwest Challenge seeks to raise individual esteem and motivation through participation and recognition and, encourages students to become fully involved in College and community life. In its effort to develop responsibility and active citizenship, the program provides a means of tracking personal achievements, leading to a Bronze, Silver, and Gold Award, and ultimately the Principal’s Platinum Award.
The Norwest Challenge has proven to:
- instil College values in the lives of students;
- provide a means of raising motivation within the student body;
- promote positive interaction with the wider community;
- enable students to recognise and highlight areas of their own effort or achievement; and
- increase student pride in achievement.