The College is operated by Norwest Christian College Limited (The Company) as a registered educational institution providing care and education to students from 3 years of age to the completion of their HSC. The Company is a ‘Company Limited by Guarantee’ under the Corporations Law Act 2001 (Cth) with Directors that are required to declare that they subscribe to and live consistently with The Company Statement of Faith. It has additional Company members that are required to be members of any Baptist Church. As its core enterprise, The Company operates The College, that comprises a K-12 School, a Long Day-Care Centre (the Early Learning Centre - ELC), an Out of School Hours Care Centre (OSHC), and an co-curricular course provider (the Seed Academy).
The Company is governed by a Board of Directors that meets every second month. The current members of the Board of Directors are:
- Brian McSweeney (Board Chair) - B.Min DipFS(FP) FCA FCPA FTIA AFin JP CTA
- Pastor Marcus Reid - B.Teach.(Prim.) M.A.(Min.)
- Dr Alan Rice - B.A. M.Ed. (Ed. Admin) PhD AM FACE FACEL
- Graeme Mitchell - FCA, FGIA, FCIS, JP
- Helen Blanch - MEd, Grad.Dip.Chris.Ed, Cert.Chris.Service, Dip.Sec.Maths
- Nathan Brown - B.Hosp
- Steven Coote - B.Ed, Assoc. Theology, Grad.Cert, Global Leadership.